PRACTICE OPENING HOURS OVER CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR
The practice will be closed over christmas from 6pm on Friday 22nd December and reopen at 8am on Wednesday 27th December. We will then be closed for New Year from 6pm on Friday 29th December and will reopen at 8am on Tuesday 2nd January
Click here for more patient information
DoYourBit to protect the NHS by keeping A&E free for serious emergencies
Our services continue to face high demand and your decisions as a patient really make a difference. We therefore ask if you would please consider:
- only using 999 and A&E if your condition is a threat to life or limb.
- using alternative services, such as local pharmacies, GP's and NHS111 On line services nhs.uk.
- attending A&E with non-emergency conditions are likely to face a long wait for treatment and may be referred to a more suitable service for their needs.
- check your symptoms, using the online symptom checker available at 111.nhs.uk, which will re-direct you to a health professional if you need to be seen by someone. If your symptoms persist and you are not getting better, please contact your GP practice for advice.
- If you need advice for an everyday illness or injury, please either contact your local pharmacy for help of look at the self-care advice that's available online from the NHS at nhs.uk.